My health has been pretty dreadful lately, which has kept me quiet. I have been in a medium flare. I go to my main doc this morning to see if I need a reset (antibiotics) to get back on-track. My rheum meds have been increased, which may also be causing some problems but I am tackling the problems one at a time. I have been off-kilter for two weeks now and can't seem to shake these seemingly unrelated symptoms. It's probably something like a sinus infection chewing on me. The weather has been warm/cold/hot/cool and wrecking havoc on everyone's heads.
I start some expensive meds on a temporary basis in a few weeks (trying to knock out some arthritis-related crap I've had forever). If I didn't have insurance, a 90-day supply (one shot a week) would cost me a little over $4000. I was able to check the drug out at my mail-in drug website and it's only going to cost me $75 for a 90-day supply. Whew! Yeah, it's still a big chunk of cash but nothing compared to the no insurance price. I have to be healthy again for our San Francisco trip this summer.
I haven't been able to get my curriculum done for my advanced class nor get all my lectures into PowerPoint. Where's my tardis and clone machine?
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*